For teachers info, please click on teachers link and find out what they offer and a little insight into who they are and what kind of space they hold in practice.
For cheap yoga, consider our 6 month contract, details here
BEGINNERS NOTE: All classes are accessible to all levels. We encourage you to find your strength and do what you can, and if you can’t do it, to ease out of it.
There is something for each and every one of you, not all styles or teachers will resonate, so we encourage you to take a couple months and try out a few different styles/teachers before you make up your mind about yoga…and to give your body time to settle into yoga and start enjoying it. We have such exciting events this month, please go to our events page www.indieyoga.co.za/events/
- We try to substitute teachers who are similar to the style advertised and apologize when we can’t do this.
- If there is no name next to the class, arrive for the adventure as circumstance requires we wait to see who will teach this class…in-joy
- If you would like a class at a time that we currently don’t offer, please let me know and I will consider it for sure!
- Please bring your friends and share in the peace, slim waist, whatever it is that yoga gives you, with others and let us all enjoy the bigger vibe!
- please! calling all smallish cars and smart drivers: please park inside
Yoga classes available at Indie Yoga vary from quiet (yin) and restorative to breath synchronised movement (ashtanga and vinyasa) and meditation in movement. Try them all.